Today was my first day being off for Christmas Break! It was a busy day, but I loved not having any school to worry about! I had two soccer games, a haircut, and dinner at Volta, a greek restaurant in town. I have a whole two weeks ahead of me with no school or sports to worry about! There are so many things I want to do!
- The first big thing I want to do during break is sleep late. I always have to go to bed late and wake up early for school, and now I have nothing to worry about! I do love getting good sleep!
- I also want to go shopping on the Square. I hope I can go with a friend sometime this week to grab lunch and walk around for the afternoon. I love all the shops and restaurants.
- I’m really excited about Christmas Eve, we are going to visit family that morning and coming back that afternoon. We’ll go to our church’s Christmas Eve service and then exchange presents between siblings after pizza. It’s always a fun tradition we do every Christmas Eve.
- Now that I’m off for break, that also means I have more time for Netflix, blogging, and reading! Are there any good shows or movies I should watch? I’m looking forward to rewatching the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 movie and rereading the third book sometime this week.
- I hope to do a lot of baking, whether it’s sugar cookies at my grandmother’s house or sausage balls for brunch, I always love the food we eat around Christmas. Some of my favorites are: sausage balls, chocolate and apple pie, and monkey bread.
Those are some of the top things I want to do during break! We usually don’t go anywhere too far way, mainly we stay around the house and enjoy some freedom! What are you doing this Christmas? Let me know below!