I have my new bucket list ready for the new month! I got most of my things done last month, but there were a couple I failed to complete. Hopefully I can do better this month and maybe even complete my whole list! Last month, I made my bucket list halfway into January, so I didn’t have enough time to do everything. I’m going to try my best to complete everything this month, although some I might not can get to doing, I’ll see!
So here is what I did and didn’t get done from last month:
- I’ve been trying to use my agenda more often, and this month I used it to plan out my upcoming weeks. It’s really helpful!
- One day I tried making a lemon water to take to school. It was really goof, I liked the added flavor. It also made it healthier!
- In my agenda, I planned out my entire week of outfits. That way, I already knew what I was going to wear and I wasn’t rushed in the morning.
- I didn’t get the chance to do this, but I hope to soon!
- I want to try this in February, I didn’t have a chance in January!
- One day I finished all of my homework early and had it done before I even came home from school. I loved the extra free time!
- I made some peanut butter oat balls one day in January. They were easy to make, and had peanut butter and oats, so they were pretty healthy!
- I actually scored two goals this month. I was so happy to score in a Varsity game, since the season is almost over!
- One night I got my work done and was able to go to sleep by ten o’clock! I loved waking up that morning and not being so tired.
- I loved having a weekend where I was able to just have nothing and be able to relax. I had no homework and was able to sleep in.
Now for February’s List:
- I want to try a new hairstyle for the first time and wear it more often. It seems as if I always have the same hairstyle so I want to try something new.
- I would love to meet at High Point Coffee or somewhere with a friend. Either before or after school, we could study or grab breakfast or hot chocolate.
- Track season is coming up, so I will need to choose an event and start training for it. I will probably do the one mile or 800, but I’m not sure yet.
- The playoffs are happening in soccer at the moment, and I really hope we can win state! My team has already played one game of the playoffs, and we are trying to make it to state!
- I want to try and go an entire week this February without drinking any sodas or eating any type of dessert foods. It will be hard to attempt, because desserts and sodas are everywhere!
- I think it would be fun to try and reread the entire Harry Potter series. I love the books, but I have never had any time to reread them. Maybe this February I can read them all again.
- I might try to do a workout every night before bed. It wouldn’t be anything very hard, just something quick. It might be some pushups or sit-ups while waiting for the shower water to warm up, or some jumping jacks in a homework break.
- I want to try and drink more water throughout the school day. I want to use my new water bottle and stay hydrated throughout the day. That way I won’t be thirsty in sports.
- I want to try and bake a new delicious dessert this month. It will most likely be cookies, but I might try something totally different. All I know is that it will be delicious.
- Lastly, I want to get out my paints or art set and draw or paint something new. I have a lot of ideas of what to do, but I have yet to actually tried them.
So that’s all for my February Bucket List! What are your goals this February? Let me know below!