I never used to really be into skincare, and I just washed my face with water in the shower or some random face wash from years ago. But over the past few months, I’ve really gotten into trying new skincare and makeup products, and I love having a morning and night skincare routine each day! I’m still no skincare expert by any means, but I like to find products with simple ingredients that are gentle on my face. I also have so many more items on my wishlist that I’ve heard good things about and want to try in the future!
- I’ve always been a big Glossier fan, and for the longest time I used their milky jelly cleanser and priming moisturizer. I still love those products, but after I ran out of the cleanser, I decided to try something new.
- Now, I’ve been loving the Acure Brightening Cleansing Gel. I usually work out in the mornings and take morning showers, so I keep this in my shower and use this after I workout. It feels so good on my skin and smells so good!
- I’m not a big makeup person, but I love to do bronzing drops mixed with moisturizer. I got the Supergoop Essentials pack over the summer and usually will swap between one of the lotions/sunscreens. The Glowscreen is great for when I want some extra color and shine, or if I’m not dressing up much I’ll just use the regular moisturizer!
- For brows, I love the Benefit Brow Gel, Elf Brow Gel, and the NYX Brow Glue.
- My go-to mascara is the Maybelline Great Lash mascara, but I love to try new ones! I got the L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara for Christmas and love this one too.
- If I take a shower at night, I’ll use that same Acure face wash. But last week I got the Elf SuperClarify face wash and I really like it! It’s gentle on my skin and I love to wash off my makeup/dirt at the end of the day with it.
- I go back and forth between two different moisturizers, the Elf Skin Daily moisturizer and the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I love the pump/applicator of the elf one, and it’s a little thinner. The First Aid Beauty one is thicker, but it spreads so evenly and feels amazing on my skin!
- Lastly, I love to slather on lip balm before I get in bed. Especially in the winter, my lips get so dry. My favorites are Aquaphor, Mentha Lip, and Smith’s Rosebud Salve.
What are your favorite skincare/makeup products? I love to try new ones!