Ivey Parks is a new company that sells adorable clothes, accessories, and swimsuits. They recently chose the first brand reps for their company, and I was so happy to be picked! You could find some perfect Christmas presents at affordable prices If you are looking to get free shipping on your entire order at Ivey Parks, be sure to use my code “addiethomp”!
- The Gone Exploring necklace. The piece is a layering necklace that includes a smaller arrowhead in a creamy white color, and a larger arrowhead in a purple color. The chain is gold, and there is gold detailing around both of the arrowheads. This necklace also has a great deal that comes along with it: it is only $15.17!
2. The Heavy Dreamer earrings. These earrings are just silver crescent moons. They are just simple, casual earrings that would go well with anything. These also come with a good price: only $9!
3. The BAM BAM Pendant necklace. These necklaces are gold with a natural stone at the end of the chain. The gold detailing really makes the stone stand out, and the necklace would go great with a simple, colored top. Only $19.99!
Ivey Parks also has some really great dresses on their site. They are so soft and comfortable, and they are so cute! The three that I like the best are:
1. The Ram Bam Alakazam dress. This long maxi dress is white, with a beautiful pink embroidery and tassels on the front of it. Although it is out of stock currently, it would be a great dress to get and wear in the summer!
2. The Zippity Doo Da lace dress. This dress comes in the colors, white, black, green, navy blue, or red, but my favorite is the white one. This is a bit dressier, as it is really lacy and detailed. It would be great to wear to church or to a wedding, or anywhere that you need a nicer dress. On sale for $22.49 today!
3. The Keep on Walking dress. This dress has some lace on the sleeves, but not as much as the previous dress. It is a bit nicer, but could be used as a casual sundress. There are also the colors blue, red, black, and white in this dress, but my favorite is the white! This dress and the Gone Exploring necklace would look great together!
A few miscellaneous things that I like:
- The This Little Light of Mine sunglasses. These round sunglasses come with many different colors and frames to choose from. They have a photochromic lens that reflects the sun. My favorite are the clear frame and blue lenses. They are now on sale for just $9!
2. The Never Wrong Right bikini. This colorful swimsuits looks almost exactly like the Traingl brand of bikinis, but it has a much better price tag! The geometric shape of this swimsuit adds detail, and the bright colors are perfect for summer.
3. The Snuggle Bunny Blanket Scarf. This soft, plaid scarf is perfect for layering and bundling up this winter. Just loop it around your neck for instant coziness!
So those are just a few of my favorite things from Ivey Parks. They would make great Christmas presents and stocking stuffers for the upcoming holiday season! Ivey Parks donates 7% of all profits to the Atlanta Ronald McDonald House, which helps provide children with temporary housing and support services. I am so glad to be a rep for them, so if you need any help or have any questions about them, just comment or feel free to email me!
Also: be sure to use my code “addiethomp” and get free shipping on your entire order!