Recently, it’s been a Saturday tradition for me to make pancakes for the rest of the family. I used to be absolutely horrible at making them. I would seriously burn then every single time and I feel so bad for my family because they had to eat them haha. But ever since I found this recipe, my pancake making skills have improved IMMENSELY. Just this past weekend I made my best batch yet. I don’t know what it is about this particular recipe but they are seriously sooo good and really easy to make!
Just to clarify, I didn’t come up with this recipe at all, all credit goes to the awesome cook over at this site (seriously the best recipes). I just thought I would share!
1 and 1/2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 and 1/4 cups milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients.
- Whisk until a smooth batter forms. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into circles.
- Flip once bubbles appear and sides are lightly golden.
I always like to add in some chocolate chips or berries in my pancakes, but even the plain ones are delicious! Do you have a favorite pancake recipe or variation? Let me know below!